Translate

Saturday 6 September 2014

FASHION REPORT SS'15; ESCADA, MISSONI, VALENTINO, HALSTON & ZAC

ESCADA
 

 
Oh yes, I love Escada SS'15 Collection. It was a joy to see bold colours and floral prints from this brand. Escada's Fashion director; Daniel Wingate, presents SS'15 collection in beautiful floral prints on blazers and skirts with black fitted or pants, daring yet classy shorts, silky jumpsuit and trousers or bright cherry cropped pants and bold coloured silk dresses. Based what I observe the whole collection were positively balanced. The collection easy to carry from day to night or maybe for your office wear or vacation essentials. I love the simplicity that Escada always bring in their collection season by season. Escada truly a brand that represent modern women.
 
M MISSONI
 
 
M Missoni; Well known by their signature crochet prints and comforter to all ladies around the world. This season, Angela Missoni presents her SS'15 collection little bit different from she normally do. There shades of grey for the presentation opening and  I like it! Love in each of Missoni's designs from jumpsuit, easy going dresses until their tops. The prints and colours really bring out Latin feel. Shades of grey, yellowish lemon and a pinch of midnight blue until passion red makes Missoni SS'15 looks very interesting. Ohh Missoni! I love your unique clutches and footwear design.

RED VALENTINO
 
 
I'm very impressed with Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli's Red Valentino SS'15 collection. Maria and Pierpaolo present their collection more quirky and girly. From voluminous stripes coat, anchor stamp, lovely summer dress in pure white, sheer stripes dress to Valentino's beautiful tops jackets and shorts. It holds many stories in one collection for a Red Valentino lady. I love the whole collection especially their cool see through bag. It will be a hot item for this season.
 
HALSTON HERITAGE

 
Halston Heritage; I'm glad that Halston have a place in Kuala Lumpur this year. Yes, I always adore 70's style and Halston know the best. 70's vibes and bold accessories always looks chic. For this season you can see a lot of halter dresses, maxi jumpsuit and trousers, bold shape suits and asymmetry cuts. It was a well balanced collection. Based what I observe you can style it easy lady to glamour goddess. You can see tie dye technique and heavenly pleats in the collection. Halston SS'15 simply flawless and MUST HAVE in your wardrobe.
 
ZAC ZAC POSEN

 
The famous young couturier present his SS'15 collection under his low-priced line, ZAC Zac Posen. I was thrilled after I saw a snip preview via his Instagram. Based what I observe after the presentation photos released. I feel confident that Zac low-priced line will grow fast in the future. I love what Zac present and I'm sure that his fans will proudly donning it everywhere throughout the season. Zac famous with classic and grand designs; did brought something different for this line. Bringing street style to another level under Zac talent will be fantastic. Zac's SS'15 collection were amazing. Simple yet wearable. The silhouettes were amazing. I love Zac's dynamic dresses and skirts, chic tops and high waist pants. His beautiful bag collection and flowy dresses with a splash of vibrant colours really catch my attention; It was very tempting.


[Images credit: Photographers & style.com]

5 comments:

  1. That is such a great selection! So fashionable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Escada and Valentino are classicly beautiful, love the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. fashion news

    ReplyDelete

.