Translate

Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Newbie


It was a beautiful Wednesday morning. There was I start my day with a cup of coffee and admiring the morning view by my office window. The silence whispered "Fashion Blog." I, keep on questioning myself "Should I start write blogs again?" "Will people read my blogs?" "Do I still relevant?"

With the adrenaline and passion for fashion I decided to create a simple space and write blogs. I'm not sure whether my come back will be a Hooray or Horror story. But, I try my best to give my honest comment or thoughts through my writing. I learn a lot these past few years through observation and self-experience. Overall, It was an interesting journey for me. I hope with this new positive vibes bring me to another level of new experience. Well, here I am the newbie in Blogger.

It is my interest interacting with new people, observe designer's latest creation and travel to admire art and culture. I love and passionate when comes to Art, Fashion and History. These three powerful elements drive my desires and shaped me 'till to this day. Yes, I may not dress up or appear like a professional Fashion Blogger usually or should look like. It is quite entertaining to see nowadays men fashion bloom very fast. Thin or Fat; Short or Tall I feel happy to see they can style themselves flawlessly. I still prefer to stay with simple and clean look. It is more easy to maintain and mix-match my wardrobe. I'm not into clothing styling for myself but I love to collect accessories, bags and shoes. These little masterpieces really help to enhance your look in split second.

I hope you will continue support my blog. If you feel my blogs are interesting or informative; do feel free to leave your comments or suggestion and share about my blog to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.