Translate

Thursday 10 July 2014

Snow Illusion by Dior

Recently, I managed to watch Dior Homme Winter 2014 show through DiorTV. Although, I'm late at least I managed to update myself rather not knowing a thing what's latest in fashion world. It was an excellent collection and I love the polka dot elements on the bags, suits and shoes. It really give a pinch of reminder "get ready" Christmas is nearly approaching. Dior never failed to impress me with their simplicity yet modern style. I wish my body thin like a Dior's Model I will gladly to purchase or wear a complete suits from Dior. The only thing I really hope that Dior will able to create more accessories and bags selection. I'm sure the "hardcore" collector will love it.
 
As we knew, Dior bag famous with their iconic quilted Lady Dior bag for the ladies. I still remember in my age of 8 or 9, Christian Dior were one of my favourite brands and I admire the femininity in each of Dior's design especially Lady D wore it. Dior and Lady Diana equal beautiful combo. The beautiful midnight blue dress with black lace detailing and Lady D carry her favourite Dior bag at The MET Gala. Since then the bag become an iconic bag for Dior and remembrance about The Late Princess Diana.
 

In this particular blog, I pick Dior bag as my topic and share thoughts to you. After I watched the Dior Homme show there two bag that catch my attention. The Briefcase or Document Holder and The Clutch or Portfolio in black leather with polka dots. Quite funny I thought that Dior come out with printed polka dots on their bag collection. I do my homework to confirm that part and I found out the leather were embroidered white polka dots. From far, it looks like small dots of snow. Beautiful illusion. That small details really makes it unique.
 
The Briefcase suitable for those who love simplicity and something different. The bag beautiful in black calfskin leather with white embroidered polka dots. The structure of the bag practical for daily use or business trip. It come with inner zipped pocket and flag pocket for personal your things. It has two flat outer compartments and adjustable leather shoulder strap. Simply a great carrier for young and stylish executive or businessman. The Portfolio in the same material with an inside zipped pocket and inside compartment. It has own three pockets for your personal things and add it with card compartment. Simply an excellent carrier for blogger and fashionisto. I'm thinking to get this beautiful masterpiece from Dior for my Christmas look. For further information about the bags; Do visit Dior website at www.dior.com or your nearest Dior Boutique.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.