Translate

Wednesday 30 July 2014

2553, Not Just a Number

There's a time I would like to be away from high end brands and luxurious things  and search via internet new brands from young talents. Yes. As we know, well-established brands has their own signature touch and marketing targets. It may come with "a price." But not all can afford to purchase that kind of price tag for a bag; especially the teens. Buying fashion through online is a big trend of today's world. It's more convenient and cheap.  

In my teen days, it's quite hard to find a good essentials with affordable price. I still remember the first time purchased my own duffle bag in leather-embroidered with the "it" branded logo. It was very expensive for my age. I've challenged myself and succeed. It takes months to save up for the bag. I'm glad after 15 years I pass it on to my young brother as his gym bag. It was a joyful feeling to see the bag still in an excellent condition.

Recently, while I surfing my Instagram I accidently found 2553. 2553 is a designer brand from Thailand by young Thai talent. I did try to search further information about this brand. Sadly, there was no website to refer but 2553 do have Twitter, Facebook and Instagram account. Based from their information 2553 have booth branch in Kuala Lumpur at PUBLIKA. For those who are interested you can purchase 2553 bags through their Facebook page facebook.com/2553malaysia or contact LINE username 2553my and wechat username malaysia2553.

Most of 2553 bags are handmade and cater the best for their customers. 2553 production were very limited, per design is using high grade artificial leather. Through my observation 2553 suitable for young trendy circle in age of 18 to 30 and above. From their duffle bag, clutch, messager bag, tote, chestbag and briefcase really catch your attention. The sleek shape blend with sporty worth to have it in your closet. Little splash of bright neon or play camouflage can be interesting as your work, gym or travel bag. Don't worry most 2553 collection are unisex, durable and eco-friendly. Plus, it's affordable. I, myself want to purchase their briefcase, duffle and tote bag to add on my bag collection.

1 comment:

.