Translate

Saturday 26 July 2014

Good Bye Christophe, Welcome Nadège

Yes, I heard about the rumours about Christophe Lemaire of  Hermès will leaving the fashion house. Various speculations hovering in the gossip blogs but none is logic. I, myself didn't know what's the concrete reasons or clear view why he will leave. It was a pleasure to see all his artwork while he still working for Hermès . Mr. Lemaire famous with minimalism in opulence. I love the flow silhouette , bold colours on silk, artistic prints and a pinch of exotic textures. That is the true essence of Hermès .
 
On the 21 of July 2014, Hermès has announced that Mr. Lemaire officially departing and will no longer be its designer for its women’s wear collection. Quote: *In a statement released by Hermès , Mr. Lemaire said: "Working for Hermès has been a great pleasure: a profoundly enriching experience on both a human and professional level. I am proud of what we have built together. My own label is growing in an important way and I now really want and need to dedicate myself to it fully."
 
 
On the 24 of July 2014, been reported that Hermès  officially named Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski as their Artistic Director of Women’s Wear. The former "The Row" design director previously worked with Céline and Maison Martin Margiela team before working with the Olsen sisters. Congratulation and all the best. I'm glad that Nadège were now with Hermès after replacing Christophe. With passion and hope, as a fashion lover I would like to see something different from your designs. To Christophe, all the best in your label and up coming designs. Can't wait to see more your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.