Translate

Saturday 2 August 2014

693 5th Avenue, Valentino's New Address

Recently, I'd received my invitation from Valentino and I feel happy that Valentino will officially open their flagship in New York City. Sadly, I'm currently in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia unable to attend the opening. Valentino is one of my top favorite brands and I love all Mr.Garavani's masterpiece. From the dresses, ball gowns, fabulous hats until to his bedazzling accessories. Each of his designs has it owns beauty and women loves it like Mr. Garavani said "I know what women want. They want to be beautiful."

Back a year ago there a rumour that Valentino in the making a secret project in New York. After Valentino announced its takeover of the former Takashimaya Department Store. The rumour that hovering around by the fashion media ended with a joy. Valentino will mark 693 5th Avenue as their new address. It will be the label's largest flagship. The massive 200,00 sq ft flagship concept developed by Valentino's Creative Director; Maria Grazia and Pierpaolo, holding hands together with the well established Architect; David Chipperfield.

I'd have the chance to see the concept store design. "Modern Art of Italia..Simply Valentino!" Even though, It's not official photographed I can imagine how it will look like; the spacious showrooms with modern style shelves, beautiful mable effects on the wall and floor with gorgeous sculptural staircase. The label's flagship open on 1st of August 2014 and heard that the flagship will carry all Valentino's product from Men's Collection and Women RTW. There will a special floor for menswear collection and selection of Valentino Garavani collection and accessories. I'm sure Valentino's fans will be delightful to experience the new store and shop 'til drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.