Translate

Thursday 12 February 2015

MILAN MEN'S FASHION WEEK FW'2015 - PRADA


Prada...Prada...Prada, I've always admired Miuccia's creative mind. The time has come all fashionistos gathered around to celebrate fashion. I feel blessed that I've the opportunity to watch Prada show via live streaming. Like last season Prada has presented its collection combine into one show; Menswear and Womenswear, I called it a genderless show. I've decided to make review and concentrate on Prada's Menswear Fall/Winter collection. Miuccia has presented her Prada collection on Day 3 of Milan Men's Fashion Week with 29 looks for menswear and 20 looks for womenswear this season. Techno beats with strong futuristic light frames hallway as Prada's backdrop setting this season really catches my attention. As a fan of Prada, I loved new great ideas that every time Miuccia presenting her shows. This season Miuccia carry out a collection of today's new generation; it's more precise on the tailoring with modern taste. From Prada's beautiful lightweight black nylon suits, Crombie coats to boxy shirts, short sleeve knits sweater, Prada's skinny ties, well-tailored trousers, 5 button cropped jacket to Prada's 6 button double-breasted suits. Most of the designs were in darker shades of black, navy blue and grey with high quality fabrics like nylon, wool and cotton. Not forget eye candy at the runway; dashingly handsome briefcases, fold-over tote bags, modern square shape sunglasses and Oxford shoes were also the star at the show. Urgh! I loved the Oxford shoes and yummy briefcases. This season Prada collection reminds me of the cool vibe in the '90s. I believe Nylon trend will be back soon. I loved the nylon Crombie coat and Oxford shoes; something that I normally wear and easy to style from day to night. Overall, it was a fascinating show.




[Images credit : Style.com & MMFW Photographers]

1 comment:

.