Translate

Thursday 12 February 2015

LONDON COLLECTIONS: MEN FW'2015 - HARDY AMIES


After reviewing season by season and catching up this beautiful brand, I've started to fallen in love with Mehmet Ali's elegant artwork. Ali presented his collection on Day 2 of London Collections: Men with modern with a twist Hardy Amies "rugged" look. That's I called "manly sexiness." The silhouette and workmanship well-tailored impeccably. I love that Ali playing with colours darker shades like blue, burgundy, green and a splash of bright yellow colour. Ali choose matte instead glossy onto the collection really catches my attention and I love it! Based on what I've observed, Mehmet has created a prefect collection for modern guy who're appreciate classic touch. From Hardy Amies's well-tailored suits in various type of fabrics from basic suits to double-breasted tuxedo, jackets with faux fur hoody, knitted turtleneck & fluffy wool sweater, vests, beautiful overcoats, outerwear jackets to Hardy Amies's rugged parkas. Simply a great collection. If I've the opportunity to own from this collection... I definitely grab that blue matte overcoat, jacket with fur hoody and the dashing double-breasted tuxedo.



[Images credit : WWD & LCM Photographers]

No comments:

Post a Comment

.