Translate

Thursday 12 February 2015

MILAN MEN'S FASHION WEEK FW'2015 - FENDI


I believe that most fashionisto and die-hard fan of this brand own its beautiful amazing Peekaboo, fluffy buggies monster or latest it hot item karlito as their personal collection. Yes, I'm talking about the famous brand of FENDI under Silvia Venturini Fendi. Fendi definitely one of my top favourite Italian brand. I'm very happy that I managed to watch Fendi show through live streaming. This season Silvia has presented her Fendi collection on Day 4 of Milan Men's Fashion Week with 43 strong looks. I loved the grey marble lookalike backdrop, runway stage setting and catchy techno soundtracks played by Fendi. Silvia playing with various type of fabrics for this season in her collection. You will see more corduroy, shearling & fur, leather, suede and wool from Fendi's suede trenches, fur jacket, knits sweaters, sweater shearling on shoulder line, overcoats, corduroy tailored trousers & blazers, shearling jacket, long scarves with pocket, suede zipper jacket, crombie coat, patched blazer, collegiate blazer, hooded coats, intrasia fur jackets to Fendi's dashing tweed suits. Not forget the eye candies of the show; Fendi Peekaboo bags, Monster backpacks, shopper bags and cute fruit charms. Based on what I've observed, this season Fendi collection more inspired by college attire and smart casual style. I loved the complete collection from the sweaters, overcoats, blazers, dashing bags to cutest Fendi's charms; Something that I normally carry, play and wear everyday.



[Images credit : Style.com & MMFW Photographers]

No comments:

Post a Comment

.