Translate

Saturday 23 August 2014

#PrayForMH17 Welcome Home Dear Malaysians...


22 August 2014, It was a quiet bright morning and most everyone dressed in dark colour. From far I can see the national flag flown half-mast on the roof of my office building. Its hard to expressed it in words. My colleagues and I at the office take our time to join the National Day of Mourning through live streaming by local channel from our computers or smartphones. Thank you #RTMMalaysia and #TV3Malaysia bringing clear live coverage during the ceremony. 
 
 
Yesterday, Malaysia had its first National Day of Mourning for all Malaysians. I feel sad but relieved that the remains of 20 Malaysians who were killed in flight #MH17 arrived yesterday morning around 9.50 AM (Malaysia Time) at Bunga Raya Complex, Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The remains flown by using MASCargo flight MH6129 from Amsterdam. 
 
 
 
It is heart breaking to watch the family members, close friends and colleagues in tears, although I'm not part from them but I know how it feels in their shoes. The moment when the door hearse of 20 closed, citizens of Malaysia pay their last respects in the moment of silence for 1 minute.

 

 

 
My thoughts and prayers are with the crews and passengers of #MH17 . My deepest condolences to the families and friends that affected in this tragedy; Stay strong. May everyone on board MH17 rest in peace and to  Malaysian victims; Welcome Home. Let's together  pray for the souls and #justiceforMH17 .
 
* Sources: Photos taken from Malaysia's Local Media, Photographers and Facebook Fanpage; only for sharing purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.